It looks like London Fashion Week is getting shorter and shorter each year. Now with Brexit being officially a done deal, I expect a lot fewer designers to display their collections in London.
Nevertheless, I still managed to find a lot of outfits that you will definitely want to become part of your fall wardrobe wishlist! A lot of coats, knitwear and skirts were displayed at LFW.
Ahead, you will read more about London Fashion Week FW20 highlights and my personal favourite designer outfits for the fall!
If you’d like to shop any of the fall collections, you can do so at Nordstorm, Selfridges and SiksFifthAvenue.
London Fashion Week FW20 Highlights
- AWAKE showcased a beautiful dark brown pleated number. The model is wearing what looks like a short leather jacket with fur sleeves and a pleated skirt. Either that or it is a full dress outfit design.
- An oversized beige coat is something that will always be a fall must-have. Christopher Kane definitely knew that when designing this gorgeous coat for London Fashion Week. An asymmetric white shirt and black trousers are complementing the whole look.
- For LFW FW20 David Koma had his own take on the little black dress. The model wore a dress with metal letters ‘London’ at the hem underneath a black oversized aviator jacket with fur collar and sleeves.
- Another amazing coat at London Fashion Week – this time from Markus Lupfer! Although it is not in beige, it is still an oversized number. Underneath the grey coat, the model is wearing a two-coloured jumpsuit, styled with violet socks and off-white pumps.
- Petar Petrov presented an all-beige number for fall. Beige pencil trousers were matched with an asymmetrical beige top. The top is wrapped around the model’s waist and has a twisted design.
- At LFW, Rejina Pyo showcased a black leather pencil skirt, styled with an oversized black and white coat. Although the complete coat can’t be seen, I would imagine it to be a shot one! A zebra-like printed bag was complementing the whole look.
- Richard Malone designed a beautiful short red coat with a twist. The coat is designed with the optical illusion of being two separate coats with a bow. This coat will be perfect for fall and you can wear it with pretty much everything!
- Although short trousers might not be the perfect choice for the colder months, you can still try wearing Toga’s outfit. The oversized jumper will most definitely give you not only comfort but extra warmth too!
- The last design I really enjoyed from LFW FW20 comes from Victoria Beckham. Usually, I would expect simple and straightforward designs from her, yet, I didn’t expect this look. I was pleasantly surprised to see the white shirt with oversized sleeves and a velvet skirt. What really grabbed my attention though was the belt in the form of two hands!
Which looks are your favourite from London FW20?
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
London Fashion Week FW19 Highlights
Leave a Reply